Picker / Packer
Lavergne, TN 37086
Growing company in Lavergne, Tennessee is hiring Picking Associates to their team!
This Warehouse Picking Associate position is temp to hire, Monday-Friday with overtime throughout the week(ends) if needed. 1st shift is available only. Pay starts between $13.00-$13.50 with a performance bonus depending on what department you are placed in, and if you meet production and attendance.
Warehouse Picking Associate Compensation:
- $13.00 to $13.50 an hour
Open Positions for the Warehouse Picking Associates:
- Floor Picker: Forklift, Electric Pallet Jack and RF Scanner experience is a must
- Cart Picker: Seasoned picking experience as well as RF Scanner experience required
- Pallet Repair: This is not a picking position, however the selected candidate will be using hand tools and a forklift on a daily basis.
Warehouse Picking Associates Requirements:
- Must be able to stand, bend, squat, walk and heavy lift
- RF Scanner experience is a plus
- Forklift, Reach Truck, Cherry Picker and Electric Pallet Jack experience is required for specific positions
- Good attendance is a must
- Valid driver s license is a must if you are going to operate equipment
- Equipment certification is a plus but not required
- Drug screen and background check will be given
Warehouse Picking Associates Benefits:
- Vacation after 6 months
- Medical Insurance (more than one plan to choose from)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
Reply to this job posting with work history and contact info or come to the Wood Personnel office in Murfreesboro to fill out your application. We take applications from Monday thru Friday from 8am to 3pm, and bring your appropriate ID'(s) for the I-9. 1139 NW Broad Street Suite 107 Murfreesboro, TN 37129. Between Demo's Restaurant and Chef Wangs in the Crye Leike building.
Ask about our referral bonus 615.890.8400