Nashville, TN 37212-0789
- Direct Hire
- Full Health and Benefits Offered
- Nashville, TN
Wood Personnel is working with a Nashville based Benefits Enrollment Firm to identify a Mid-Senior Level Benefits Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity for Benefit and Human Resources Professionals to be challenged with benefits and open enrollment for numerous multi-million dollar clients. Don t miss the opportunity to be a part of a growing, family oriented, fun atmosphere while enhancing your benefit knowledge and professional skill set in this High-Growth Opportunity.
Benefits Coordinator Responsibilities will be:
The Benefits Coordinator works to solve complex enrollment and beneficial issues to better serve the enrollee. The Coordinator will work with fellow Benefit Professionals to work with several multi-million dollar clients to execute complex open-enrollment campaigns and resolve benefit related inquiries.
- Provide professional expertise and advise to fellow team members during enrollment campaigns
- Assist in developing group benefit plans, preparation for open enrollment, open enrollments, and ongoing support upon completion of enrollment
- Use technical skill set to effectively fix enrollment issues, such as: system errors, set up errors, enrollment errors and other basic system troubleshooting
- Use benefit knowledge to effectively consult with clients on a diverse and complex range of questions and inquiries
- Work within a team and clients to design benefit plans
- Use benefit and systems knowledge to participate in system set up and implementation, as needed
Benefits Coordinator Requirements will be:
- 1-3 years of experience in HR/Benefits/Insurance Industry
- 1-3 years of experience working with HRIS, Benefits, Insurance or other software
- Must be tech savvy
- Ambition to learn and excel.
- Ability to communicate with coworkers, clients and other key players in the enrollment process
- Willing to work in a challenging, fast paced, rewarding environment.
- Must have complex problem solving skills
- College degree required