Lead Repair Tech
Lead Repair Technician - $18/hr.+ (20/hr. depending on experience).
Wood Personnel has partnered with a Murfreesboro based Automotive Manufacturer to identify a 2nd Shift Lead Repair Technician. Qualified candidates will have significant machine operating experience and machine repair experience. This opportunity is direct hire (not temp, or temp to hire) and is either 2nd or 3rd shift depending on active openings.
- Assists Operator in starting machines, changing molds, etc., as required.
- Performs gauge and weight tests during set up to assure weights are within drawing tolerances.
- Repairs or replaces any mechanical components within areas of responsibility.
- Performs minor electrical work on heaters, micro switches and loose wires.
- Maintains and replaces motors, feeder mechanism, bushings and rollers as required.
- Cleans and rebuilds pumps as needed.
- Record first piece inspection on OPC charts (changeover and set-up).
- Set up machines according to documented procedures.
- Meets company’s attendance standards.
- Performs other duties, as requested or required.
- 2+ years of machine operation experience.
- 2+ years of lead experience, in some capacity
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Forklift certification a plus
Wood Personnel Services has been providing job seekers in Middle Tennessee community with opportunities in light industrial & warehouse, office & administrative and technical & management positions for the past 30 years. We have offices in Nashville, Cool Springs, Gallatin, Lebanon and Murfreesboro. Not only does Wood Personnel provide exceptional service to job seekers, we also offer paid holiday and vacation days, medical, dental and life insurance as well as other desirable benefits. Work with a six-time Best in Staffing Award winner and advance your career!